PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Low Cost Carriers "CuttingCorners"!!
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2002, 22:20
foo fighting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
to add another London Tma atco comment.

Thoroughly agree with expedite descent on all points - thanks for doing all that typing.

Hopefully the outcome of all this debate will be the eradication of ANY unhelpful comments to us from the cockpit.

It is exceptionally rare, I have had two arsey comments in 6 years but, I feel that now it is up to us to 1261 anything like this, stamping out any possible development of this 'problem'. The campaign against level busts by atc reporting all instances seems to has had the positive effect desired in markedly reducing the number of times it occurs.

With v.v.v.v.v. little exception the crews in and out of the Ltma are totally professional, even when we can tell in your voices that you think we are talking crap you still do it - blind loyalty !

A last point - if you can PLEASE make the effort to visit the centres, every single pilot who comes in will find out answers to all those " I've always wondered why you...." questions. Considering how vital our roles are to each other it is incredible how little face to face contact there is.