PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 19th Nov 2009, 16:46
OliverUK2000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Another NO

I have also made up my mind. After standing back and taking in all the info available to me over the last year or so I have come to a decision.

And it will be another NO to IA.

I thought about this long and hard.
I left BASSA some time ago simply because I wanted to be represented by a responsible union that doesn't behave like children when they bother to turn up for negotiations, if they bother at all.
To me it is now clear that great chances of negotiation have been wasted and lost through BASSA's appalling behaviour and the imposition of changes by BA management is a clear result of that.
Further more, as an intelligent human being I was shocked by the war rhetoric and often untrue or misleading propaganda used by by BASSA.
There are many people thinking like me but do not dare to speak their mind when at work.
Many people seem so relieved when the do get to talk to some one who thinks along my lines, realizing that they are not alone.
We all have a voice in this and will accept anybody's opinion on this without giving them grief or harrasing them.
And all I ask for is the same.

Last edited by OliverUK2000; 20th Nov 2009 at 20:07.