PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hong Kong 49ers obtain justice, at last!
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2009, 00:39
blue_side_up

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Personality defects...

Regards the 'personality' (or perhaps lack of) amongst the 49er's...

I also came across a few of them, 5 (at least) were with my former employer at one time. In my own opinion, 3 of them were socially awkward and/or argumentative, and downright pricks. Right or wrong, I can see why they were in the companys sights. The other 2 were (are) outstanding aviators whom I'd be happy to fly with anytime - I have no idea why the might have been targeted, but the whole sorry affair wasn't logical was it?

Of the 5, as far as I'm aware, 1 of the pricks has returned to CX, along with the both of the outstanding ones.

Anyway, regardless of individual's defects - and as another pointed out, it's astonishing they passed the CX barage of interviews in the first place (news flash: maybe it's exactly what they were looking for at the time - arrogant pricks!), what counts is that they were fired without proper procedure. I'm happy to see they got some of the justice they deserve after so many years. It's a pity the 'good guys' who settled, and returned to CX, won't see the same justice ($$$) themselves.

Last edited by blue_side_up; 16th Nov 2009 at 00:42. Reason: grammar bad and shpelling