PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 15th Nov 2009, 16:30
jetset lady

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by lowcostdolly
I always read this thread as it has made me realise how lucky I am in a lot of respects. I've never dared post as I do not feel qualified to comment at what is going on at BA with your T&C's.
Now, if only you'd left it there, all would be fine. But you seem to find that impossible, lowcostdolly.

You may feel qualified to comment on YOUR services on the JER and AMS, but trust me, that's a world away from us! If you knew as much as you thought you did, you'd know that we also do LGW-AMS with 3 crew on the A319, dependant on the Club numbers and have been at those crewing levels for a fair while now. In fact, according to one of your FO's, you often have more crew on flights out of LGW than we do. Fair enough, we don't do duty free or charge for drinks but we do still have a Club Cabin to deal with. As for Jersey, can I ask how long ago that flight was?

Originally Posted by lowcostdolly
BA cannot manage their current service and safety requirements on their current crew compliment on a short flight and I speak as an informed SLF here. So what are they going to do when they have the legal minimum?
Once again, you couldn't help yourself, could you! You have no idea what the hell you are talking about. From your "impressions" on one flight, a long time ago, you feel qualified to pass judgement on the whole airline.

Please go away, lowcostdolly and stick to lecturing the poor people on the SLF/Passengers thread. Frankly, I'm sick to death of the sight of your name!

Jsl

P.S. Sorry Mods....