PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 15th Nov 2009, 15:13
Slickster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't know. Most of the posters here are plotting BASSA's downfall, yet I see BA has been unable to stop our ballot, unlike another association I could think of. Picked the wrong battle there lads. Should have kept your powder dry for the main event next year.
We're not plotting BASSA's downfall, Fume Event, BASSA are managing that perfectly well themselves. Even if I wanted to, how could I be involved in the downfall of BASSA?

Of course BA can't stop your ballot; ballot away, on anything you see fit, then wait for the result, see what the legal eagles do, then see how far your strike (for what, BTW?!!) goes.

Most of us are just interested bystanders, watching with incredulousness, at BASSA's behaviour. Most of us are concerned, because we either work for BA, or are passengers with BA.

Our powder is dry, Fume Event. BALPA have been in talks with their Spanish counterparts for 2 years, pending the merger, that has just been announced with Iberia. What have BASSA been doing?