PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Who is happy at ANY ME airline, post here
Old 15th Nov 2009, 00:06
kempilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IXNAT

Dude, let me know when you want to trade places. My not liking Airways has nothing to do with the type of flying that I do. I am losing 2k per month in salary come January. Just had the two older children graduate from college, one more to go. I have a LOT of expenses!

The one thing that I notice that we all agree on is the practices of CEOs is universal! Things just get worse here at Airways every day. I was originally America West, so if you are familiar with Airways, then you know all about USAPA. It REALLY sucks when you pay dues to a union that basically was formed to overturn an arbitrated seniority list. not They don't have the west pilot groups' best interest at heart. That came out in court! DFR trial.

So, between USAPA, CEO DP, losing 2k per month in pay I have reached my personal threshold as to how much of the BS I can take. So rather than stay at Airways and bitch about the things I can't take there, I chose to make the move.

Yes I heard all the negatives about the ME, but my wife and I are quite ready to make the move. Yes she has been to the ME three times already. I just want to work get paid and be unknown. Everyone has some special place they call home, the USA isn't it for me, so if I am not in Jamaica, then I might as well be anywhere. MY opinion, and you know what they say about opinions......