PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair-Questions, comments, bouquets & brickbats (Merged)
Old 14th Nov 2009, 18:02
Seat62K

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ryanair seems to have dropped its "we can only carry 5 passengers requiring assistance" rule. This rule always struck me as odd because there was no way of telling whether a flight already had its quota of such passengers before one purchased a ticket. Well done, Ryanair! Why no publicity about this change? I thought any publicity was good publicity.

I have just printed off a couple of boarding passes and have noticed yet more changes to their design! (For example, the "tear to this point" instruction has reappeared.) Does anyone know why Ryanair can't leave its boarding passes alone?

(I see BA has beaten Ryanair to placing adverts on OCLI boarding passes. I had thought that perhaps it wasn't a good idea to mention this - putting ideas in Ryanair's minds - but thought that they must have considered this already.)

Whatever happened to seat back advertising? This doesn't seem to have taken off. I remember buzz's aircraft had such adverts all those years ago.....