PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 14th Nov 2009, 15:45
Ten West

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We suggest that you carry your useful (comic) reference guide with you, and show the first customer in ET on a Geneva that asks for a tomato juice why he can’t have it and show the last 4 rows of passengers on a NCL when disembarking why they couldn’t get a drink.
How infantile, childish and utterly pathetic.

You really think your "Customer" (Victim?) is going to give a flying **** about your grievances with your emloyer? If he can't get a drink on his flight then he'll just book with someone else next time. And badmouth you to all his colleagues and fellow pax.
You think the last 4 rows on the hypothetical NCL will just sit quietly while you read out the reasons why they couldn't get a drink? You'll be lucky if all you get in return is verbal abuse! Ultimately, you lose.

I don't work for BA, but I book an awful lot of positioning flights with BA around the UK for my airline's flight crews.
Fortunately we mainly deal with the consistently excellent MAN and LGW crews. I've enjoyed their services myself and they're always a pleasure to fly with.

It seems I'm indeed fortunate that I seldom have to risk the nasty/nice lottery that is LHR. although I'm sure that once BA have got rid of the last of these 70s throwbacks you will all have a uniformly great airline once again.

Good luck to all you independent thinkers out there!