PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Low Cost Carriers "CuttingCorners"!!
View Single Post
Old 17th Jun 2002, 22:59
Secret Squirrel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Look, I'm not a low cost employee and some of you may know I'm not a big fan of one in particular (no names, nay even hints needed, right).

I just want to say to all those who are going to start spurting rubbish that we can't have it both ways guys: you can't spit on the graves of journalists and then leap in to attack fellow workers on their spurious evidence. As always, there are probably one or two pilots out of a whole score of them (and probably all from the same company) who cause the rest of them to be tarnished with the same brush.

I would be interested to know where Times got it's gen from and also to hear from a few ATC'ers. If their gen (The Times') is bona fide, then they should be prepared to name names; if not, then it's just scaremongering and unnecessary at that.

So, fellow genuine ppruners, let's not fall into the same old trap (as I myself have done in the past, I hasten to add) and use this to low cost bash; it's counterproductive and unfair on those that work for them and are just as professional as we all like to think we are.

SS