PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 11th Nov 2009, 18:15
Weather Map

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The problem i have with those cat turnarounds or STR's as they are now cabin crew tend to bend the rules when it suits, so infact does the union .Dispensation from BASSA what a load of utter rubbish.Either they are working to the agreements or they are not.When they are three minutes out and if it's a good nightstop for allowances most would sell their soules to the devil to stay on the trip .When it's just a quick shuttle on the end of a three day trip if they are three minutes out it's NO WAY i'm doing it we're out of hrs and off home they go.

That's where the company has been to soft with all of this and BASSA does what it wants when it suits they are just not credible.

Do BA realy need CSD's on Eurofleet NO they don't.The job is just the same as a PSR on Eurofleet so that should be the first thing WW should address.

I doubt he is willing to play the game with BASSA anymore he has them exactly where he wants them and he will not give in .