PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 11th Nov 2009, 08:47
Desertia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BASSA

A couple of other questions for those brave enough to look beneath the shallow veneer of the BASSA party line:

(1) Although the ballot is private, is it independently operated or audited to ensure that the BASSA leaders can't do a Hamid Karzai? (Something I certainly wouldn't put past them).

(2) Does BASSA have some kind of constitution or other (legal or otherwise) framework that mandates elections after a set period. And has any of you checked to see if their "show of hands" at the earlier Raceday, to avoid being voted off until after the ballot, actually complies with any regulations (a quorum for example)? I mean wouldn't it urinate all over their strawberry patch if they were legally forced to hold elections now? Must surely be worth looking into. You pay the subs, you are entitled to have the rules followed.

Re: the AMICUS PDF, please try the link first, it may only be the homepage is down. IF you are unable to download a copy, please PM with an email address, as I can't see how PMs can be used to send attachments. (If they can, please PM me an tell me how! )