PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 10th Nov 2009, 13:23
Nutjob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I did a nightstop with a shorthaul rep months ago.Frankly this chap is just not credible he opens his mouth without engaging his brain.He made a fool of himself by some of the stuff he was mouthing off about, even the cabin crew said this, but they all pandered to him the next day
This is what's so sad. These people have intimidated (yes, I do mean that!) their members and are surrounded only by Yes Men. Most have stopped posting on the BASSA Forum or offering a non-militant view at work because it's attacked with such vitriol and force that it's just not worth it. Only my opinion but to me it seems that there's a trend on the BF as to which posts the Moderators "bump" and which on which ones they allow some "robust" replies.

So all they see now is "BASSA 100%", "you're doing a gr8 job!" and "see you on the picket line". It's like the Emperor's New Clothes and it's with this perceived support that they are about to ballot for strike action.

Could be an interesting result.

However, BA will kill it off in court even if it is a YES.