PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 10th Nov 2009, 12:43
1stClass

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exactly I agree with the above. Many posts state that if these impositions happen my family will be affected but I stress IF you strike my family will be more affected if I end up on the dole. At least I will have a job even after the impositions take place and ONLY THEN can I make the decision to leave if worst comes to worst (while I still have a job to fund my job search).

Many posts on here (pro-strike) give off a attitude of 'I don't care, I can walk into another job if the airline goes bust'. Not so, we are in a resession and there a thousands of unemployed looking for jobs. If they can't just walk into a job, how do you expect to?

This is by no means a personal attack on any of my fellow crew members but BASSA who I shall leave after I vote NO. If only they could sit and have a say in our changes, which have to happen, then we might get an ok deal. Instead they want to dictate. That is where they go wrong and they lose my vote.