PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 10th Nov 2009, 11:49
Nutjob

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Worldwideflyer

BigBrutha....
Don't hold your breath dear boy....
Seriously, BB asked you to use facts and not emotion. It's fine to disagree but do yourself a favour and point out the flaws in BB's post. Why does what he suggests not hold true? Paint a realistic picture of how things might play out. Come on, do it, you're getting a pasting here. You weaken the BASSA argument further with every empty, playground-taunting post.

P.S I'm glad there are now so many BASSA Forum references to PPrune. The more people that head over here and read logical arguments that disagree with the BASSA stance, then the more chance we have of the NO result.

P.P.S I've said it before but as the contrary "little white lie" is still peddled 10 times daily on the BASSA Forum:-
You can't LEGALLY be sacked for taking part in LEGAL industrial action. That doesn't stop BA sacking you and dealing with the consequences months down the line. As one with children, I think that's a hell of a gamble. Just so YOU know what YOU'RE risking if YOU choose to strike.

P.P.P.S I'll pass you on your no-more-than-20-strong picket line on my way in to work. Intimidatory mass picketing isn't allowed nowadays.