PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 9th Nov 2009, 17:18
wobble2plank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ottergirl

All my previous post was designed to do was remind you that what you were discussing so flippantly was actually the lives of some quite ordinary people. Not flat cap militants, not tub thumpers but mostly just the girls and guys that you (hopefully) sit drinking in the bar with down-route. Mostly we care about our livelihoods, our company, our customers and actually don't care too much about delivering the service one down. Enough!
All my post described, if you read it carefully enough, is that the noise about making BA fail comes from a very small minority of Crew. In fact, if you read through the majority of posts on this thread, mine included, I think you will find that 99% of the 'non bassa' posters are mainly aghast at the poor representation your Union has given you and the loud vocal rhetoric spouted by a militant few.

We are all concerned that in a few years time we will have a company to fly for. Change IS needed.