PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 8th Nov 2009, 08:31
From Tunbridge Wells

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nutjob wrote (please tell me how to quote!!!)
"Many posts ago you called for people to respect the views of others. You seem to have dismissed Glamgirl's plan to enter CC representation out of hand. Yet she see comes across as eloquent, adult, informed and also represents the views of many of us "moderates"

Nutjob, whilst I may disagree I do respect her right to have these views; to quote Voltaire:
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Voltaire"

What I think might be more useful to the whole cabin crew community would be to argue these eloquent points in a wider sphere, ie: crewforum.
It's anonymous, so I don't understand why anyone would feel threatened (as Glamgirl has said she has felt in the past)? I've argued some unpopular points of views on there, and yes, there are some "robust" posters, but the moderators do a stirling job and will not put up with any perceived threats.

If Glamgirl wants to get the backing of the majority of cabin crew, surely a good place to start?