PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - For International Cadets.
View Single Post
Old 7th Nov 2009, 17:31
betpump5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I assume you put my name down by mistake?

Matt V, I am actually very confused by your post. Firstly I am the only one that has wished current cadets and future cadets all the best and have not gone down the line that some other senior members have by focusing purely on the negatives.

Secondly, I have been the first person to bring a potential positive here by saying that there may be an allowance in the very near future - which is not really any big secret here in CX. Therefore, those current SOs who are fighting for an allowance and those talking on their behalf do not really want to see prospective candidates fecking up this process when they haven't even got through to the course yet.

Thirdly, at what point did I say I wanted to fly with them and if I did, why would that be sad? I remarked that the cadets that have actually got in are ex doctors, accoutants, lawyers so I am assuming that they have already taken the negatives of living in Hong Kong into consideration. In short, I was further defending the scheme itself and the cadets who are actually on the scheme.

Anyway, I keep re-reading your post and looking at my posts to see where you could forge such an opinion and I just can not see it.