PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - For International Cadets.
View Single Post
Old 6th Nov 2009, 14:09
FL999

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you are unable to work to pay for your flying, I doubt CX will want to hear a peep from you.
CX is not doing this because they are generous, they are doing it because they want pilots
Im sure CX are smarter than you are. MUCH smarter. So a good pilot is a pilot who can afford flying? So if you live in a country with no GA and cant afford to go abroad to fly, you're not worthy enough to be a pilot. If that was the case there wouldnt be any airline and no pilots in and from my country. The utter stupidity or your statements is amazing.

Oh and FL999 it appears from some of your previous posts that you live in Aus, i dont see how you could legally be getting paid 1.2Aud per hour!!!
Note the past tense twist of the word LIVED. Actually i did work hard to be able to pay for my first 27 hours I got there and the further 4 hours un-logged hours i got in a neighbouring country after having saved up my pennies. If thats what you're talking about? Just to prove that you shouldnt release all your crap without having your facts sorted out, thus the reason for my rant.

For now my money is going into repaying that loan i took to start flying, saving up if ever I need to go abroad for interviews and of course to actually live. All im saying is, not everyone lives in a country where there are more planes then people and where you can work hard and actually get paid what you deserve to be able to save up to fly part-time.