PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - For International Cadets.
View Single Post
Old 6th Nov 2009, 08:24
FL999

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FL999, i am interested to hear why exactly there is "No other way to fly other than a CPP"

That is a load of .

If you really wanted to fly, you would find a way (like the other 99% of prospective airline pilots)
what a load of utter bs. Do you think everyone lives in a country where you get paid 12 bucks an hour to work in a freakin mcdonalds or where manual labour or any kind of crappy job is well paid?! Do you even know what my situation is?! NO, so I suggest you shut the up. If I could I would. What may be a 'tough life' or having to 'work hard' for you guys is actually NOTHING compared to what other people have to go through in other parts of the world. Please do us a favour and keep you BS to yourself, thank you.

As a side note, do you know how much I earn?! Let me tell you how much I earn you smartass, If i convert to your Aussie Dollar I earn $1.2 an hour working 50 hour weeks and most of my pitiful salary goes into the bloody loan i took when I tried to get my PPL in Australia but couldnt because of unforeseen financial and personal circumstances. Now please spare us of your crap, thank you.