PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - For International Cadets.
View Single Post
Old 5th Nov 2009, 12:27
CPP2009

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rhodes,

I hate to come here and quote other people but whilst T123's reception was ill-received due to his manner of his posts, I can but only quote them as they do make good points.

And whilst we are on the subject of "manners" and "tone" of posts, I see his posts completely on-par with the way Espaz, T404 have conducted themselves.

Rhodes, you said:

cp2009 not knowing titan404 I cant speak on behalf of him but perhaps the reason he is speaking the way he his is because he knows of what he speaks?

Perhaps as has been said before this is a deal that is to be considered but too many people in here are ignoring the salient negative points put to them by others?
Once again, I can only quote from T123. The very first post that started this thread was nothing but blogging and a well-put Letter-to-the-Editor, as has been said.

Fair enough, if the first post was, "My name is XXX and I am so thankful that I am on this course. I will have women falling at my feet and have flash cars and shed-loads of money", then yes!! Please-lets hear all the contradictory posts.

But that was not the first post. The first post as has been stated gave no advice whatsoever and was said in a very ill-manner.

Let us also not ignore the geeky research T123 did by looking at the posts of said members and the threads they contributed to from July or June whatever it was. The record indeed does seem to have been on repeat since then and those threads in question once again were not threads based on prospective cadets asking for advice. They really were nothing but musings, ranting and just purely negative feelings that do indeed betray the fact that there may be a hidden agenda.

Fair enough, the likes of FL999 does step on my point somewhat, but again I feel those type of responses are like T123's - simply based on the way certain senior members on here have conducted themselves.

Am I missing something here because I am just so so lost as to why the likes of T404 and Espaz care so much?. Is there something I should know about? Are CPP cadets negatively affecting you in ways that makes you come here and spend copious amounts of effort in presenting your case? Why is there such disdain against the course or the cadets?

Rhodes, all those negative aspects you mentioned like losing a medical, failing exams is found in every airline.