PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 4th Nov 2009, 07:44
Flap62

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
A Lurker,

Please do not think that some of the posters here who appear anti-cabin crew are in love with the management - they simply see the reality of the situation and have had it clearly explained to them by their union. I, personally, do not trust the management further than I could spit a medium sized rat but I do trust the process which allowed access to the financial records which showed that BA are in big trouble.

I would also appreciate it if you could expand on your statement that "BA are imposing contractual changes". If you have your contract of employment in front of you would you be so helpful as to cut and paste the sections which BA are changing. If you are able to do this it would bring a lot of clarity to the situation.

You would also seem to be appaled at the lack of support for the CC by some weho would seem to be FD. It has been stated many times by many posters on many forums (fora?) that they will bring the company to it's knees and put it out of business to keep what they currently have. If this happens I will lose my job, my pension, my house and too many other things to list. If you think I will support colleagues who will put me at that risk so that they can maintain a life-style which is so divorecd from market realities as to be unbelievable, you are completely mistaken.