PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 3rd Nov 2009, 20:01
Perry-oaks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm CSD and I will follow the guidelines to the letter.

I will be at the door for the entire duration of the boarding,sorry no help with anything on boarding.

I will ensure all details on every boarding card are correct,after I have ensured all your security checks are completed correctly.

I will be on the trolley doing my role as required so......

1/ Sorry I will NOT be sorting out any IFE until I've finished.
2/ I will be unable to speak to any passengers be it for a complaint or compliment.
3/ I will be doing my walk round on the hour every hour.

Do not come having a go at me because thing are going wrong.Go and have a word with BF or even WW.
As a CSD, I shall ensure that the service standards guidelines are adhered to - to the letter. No cross branding, no raiding crew trolleys for pax, legal break timings, the lot.

That's my job, after all.

I also have a lovely pile of comment cards at the ready. I will still be professional and smile and be friendly. Just like I've always done!
I don't fancy being one of BA's passengers after the new service routines are introduced, reading the CF it appears the cabin crew will be doing their best to prove that they don't work, to the detriment of our passengers, those that are left that is. Good Job Guys!