PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 2nd Nov 2009, 15:25
wobble2plank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Watersidewonker

that we are ready for the fight for our terms and conditions rather than be told like what happened to the pilots.
Another brilliant post with a fantastic grasp of the English language! Like wot I told ya.

Ironically I think you have the 'told you' stick by the wrong end. I think that the Lemmings that BASSA took to the AGM could well be used by the BASSA reps now as I feel we will see a lot of summary dismissals over the coming couple of months followed by a surge in the 'New Fleet' recruits. Pointless, drawn out and exhaustive industial tribunals over the next couple of years with minimum punitive payouts to those who were sacked will cost the company far less than pandering to yet another BASSA hissy fit strike.

Roll on the court injunction being rejected and Unite having to take a back step.

It's your future, do what you want with it, as long as you don't drag the rest of us who live in the real world down with you.