PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fed up.
Thread: Fed up.
View Single Post
Old 1st Nov 2009, 21:19
gasax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Humm. There is no doubt you are a 'young person'. Why should there be 'any help'?

If you want to do something then it is about working it out (or not) but actually finding a way to do it. My daughter has similar thoughts (although a different ambition). She seems to think that society should make it easy for her to get what she wants, I counter with the obvious question of why?

What do you offer anyone that would make them want to fund or assist you?

In my daughter's case - the answer is nothing - she just feels that because people have always helped her, they should continue to do so.

People work for me, I'll help. People really impress and help, I'll try a bit more. People are utterly committed and focused - I'll do what I need to - but actually they do most of it.

And that is the point, you can decide. Yes working is a real pest (I know only too well many of my friends are retired and they really upset me!). Working is usually what enables many if not all of the things we do. If you want to wash aircraft and fly for food it is probably possible. Do you really want to do it?

The answers are all in your head not ours - best of luck!