PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Cabin Crew EBA
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2009, 21:30
wirgin blew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ozangel - worse off? Is that worse off than the current EBA or worse of than the modern award? There is a big difference between the two. You have obviously researched it more than I have so please post the information that you have found so that I and others can read. In the mean time the jury is still out whilst the days tick towards a vote.

A substandard pay rise or no pay rise at all? Who is winning here? VBA have saved millions by letting us all fight amongst one another about what we are prepared to do or not do over an EBA. The majority will not strike, hell they wont even complain to the FAAA, Workplace Ombudsman, or FWA. They sit around the back galley crying about things they aren't prepared to do anything about.

Yes I am hysterical its just because everyone wants it all but they aren't prepared to fight for it. They have been given it all from the day they were born and if they don't get what they go off to their rooms and cry about it instead of standing up for themselves.

Voting no for a fourth time will prove nothing other than we are a bunch of whingers unless ppruners and others are prepared to fight for what you want.

I don't want to leave but I don't want to work with people who wont speak up or stand up for themselves either.

Rant over.

PS Bullwinkle your lot rolled over so don't come in here giving us advice. Last time that happened we voted down CAP371 so your folk could vote it in instead. Leave it for us hosties to fight it out this time.