PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - For International Cadets.
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2009, 02:48
404 Titan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Triplespool123

So I guess my only question to you is why do you care so much and what are you trying to achieve?

You spent all that time writing the finance break down, and a reply to my message and I just can't see why you are doing it.

Guys - what is the agenda? Up to now I'm still completely lost.
Oh boy. You can drag a camel to water but you can’t make him drink it. Anyway a number of others used their initiative and pm’ed me to ask questions from the information I raised. The information isn’t designed to put you off coming. It was designed to make you ask questions. The very same types of hard questions you will be asked at the interviews. CX is very well aware that this package will make it tough to live here for an expat especially one with a family. They are going to spend a lot of money on you so they are going to make sure they protect their investment. If there is any hint that you may take their investment to Emirates or Ryan air because you haven’t given some serious thought to how you will live here you won’t get the job.

Seriously- how long did it take you to write that financial breakdown? An accountant would be proud of that.
About 20 minutes. If you have a look at my profile you will see I am an accountant as well.