PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - For International Cadets.
View Single Post
Old 28th Oct 2009, 20:23
Triplespool123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Titan 404 and anyone else who wants to join in this charades,

I could reply back to your points. And then you can reply to mine ad infinitum. But I won't as I have no hidden agenda-and I'm bored.

So I guess my only question to you is why do you care so much and what are you trying to achieve? Will I gain your respect more if I go modular, pay as I go, do my 5 year stint spraying crops, then join an airline? Will I regain the respect of my seniors here if I do this?

You spent all that time writing the finance break down, and a reply to my message and I just can't see why you are doing it. Along with Espaz (as I mentioned previously) you have been playing the same record since June.

Guys - what is the agenda? Up to now I'm still completely lost.

Forgive my cynicism but is this some crusade you are all on to stop people applying to CX CPP therefore making sure that T&Cs are not watered down? If it is, then its bordering on pathetic. I extended an olive branch to Espaz (and others against the scheme) thinking that this would stop this bickering but you just can't let it go. Seriously- how long did it take you to write that financial breakdown? An accountant would be proud of that.