PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - For International Cadets.
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2009, 14:13
Triplespool123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Epaz et al,

As I have said in many replies, my amazement has been at why you started this thread and I have mentioned on numerous occasions about a personal agenda. PPrune welcomes musings but does not look too kindly on "blogs". And that is what your original post was - a blog. A "Dear Auntie" letter to the editor.

I took the liberty of looking through your posts and it seems you have not changed the record since circa June 2009:

Now that the Cadet program are open to all nationalities instead of HKIDers, might as well tell the world Cathay is hiring expats on half price (on local terms)
you think that's a good thing for the expats who has spent years of accumulating hours to try to get a job in CX
Like I said. Personal agenda.

I also looked at the threads yourself, Smoc, Holdmetight, Sqwak7700 posted on and I think it makes things completely clear and proves my point in my earlier post:

Smoc 19 June 2009
If the AOA doesn't negotiate a decent package for these guys, CX will have a new low to aim for!
and the killer point:

Sqwak7700 19 June 2009
This will allow them to hire masses more pilots and get rid of the really expensive ones... you and me
I rest my case.

Like I said, I appreciate that schemes like this and starry-eyed wannabees like me and others are causing Sqwak7700 to write things like the above. But that does not give you the right to start a thread spreading what can only be discribed as poison. Is this a monthly blog you will write. Can we expect another thread in December on the same subject...again? Don't you find it boring?