PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet4You Roaster in Casablanca
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2009, 07:58
allie737

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hello i just registered as I wanted my say.

Flyver I am so glad you have gone as you were a total pain to fly with.

seconldy I have been with this company a couple of years now and I think that F Smet is a very decent individual. for those of you that dont know him he is young. good looking and decent, and yes all the cabin crew fancy him. ( is that your problem flyver) so you are either jealous of him or fancy him yourself flyver, But joking apart he is a decent individual who certainly helped me out in the past when I had a problem.

Also I work for Contractair and I cannot accept flyvers comments and for those of you who have just joined it cannot be easy for this agency or any other when Jet4You and their total lack of of an HR department keep trying to change everything, you cant keep up with it, But saying that I always get a response within hours of sending one, I am always paid on time, I am insured and I have no complaints. For those of us that have been here for a couple of years and have accepted the Moroccan way of life we dont want people coming here trying to upset things as nearly all of us are happy both with the company and the agency. I think what people like Flyver has to learn is how to adjust and how to ask, but that was obvious to me that all he wants to do is moan. anyway for my part I have no complaints I have a job and I am paid. but the happiest part of my day today is bye bye Flyver......... you wont be missed

How was that for my first post