PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Boeing vs. Airbus- Question for Cabin Crew-Doors
Old 26th Oct 2009, 21:56
apaddyinuk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I loved a320 doors....always found them simple to use!

A330/300 doors more or less the same thing with a slightly different arming mechanism...again no big issue with them and very easy to manouver.

747 doors....too bloody big and i just dont get the reason for such a mad silver handle...what are they trying to encourage??? Its like..."hey big silver handle you know you shouldnt touch but give it a go anyways"...Fr Dougal and the big red button comes to mind!

777 Doors....love the arming mechanism, very simple but again that big bloody handle. But at least it doesnt pivot and swing at you slicing your kneecaps off like the 747 door!!! And I love the integrated gust lock on it! lol

767 Doors....Well, if the person at Boeing who designed these Guillotines with stupid levers and piss rubbish windows which would be no good in searching for outside hazards (despite the stupidly large perspex window on the inside) happens to be reading this forum...could you please email me your address so I can come around and beat you over the head with a piece of paneling that fell off the bleedin door of G-BNWC the other day after I arrived in LHR!!!!