PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - For International Cadets.
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2009, 18:53
404 Titan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Triplespool123

Your responses have been "We are here to help you", "Ask us questions" etc. Well this is strange becuase the original post was nothing of the sort.
I didn't make the original post so I can't lay claim to that however I have offered to help where I can. That offer still stands.

I have repeatedly asked posters here what other choices I have. Do any of you seriously think that I will not apply for the CPP worth a possible £150K (inc TR) just beacsue I don't get an allowance? Even though every other Hong Kong national-7 million of them- seem to survive?
I haven't said there is any choices. If I had the opportunity to do a similar course in 1986 when I learnt to fly I would have jumped at it. I would have taken on board though advise from people that work here in formulating what I would do to make ends meat in HK.

The CPP actualy costs about AUD$150K but I do understand that in the UK a similar course would cost GBP150K.

Hong Kong nations manage to live here because they live like locals not expats. It isn't uncommon for three generations though to live under one roof.

As for the rest of your post? Your attitude will show up in the interview process my friend. I politely suggest you pull your head in and accept my advice for what it is. Trying to help you get in by openning your eyes to what it will entail.