PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - For International Cadets.
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2009, 16:35
EPASZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The End

If you are ignoring this post after reading it, that means u are committed to getting ripped off in the long-run, but if not..please leave ur kind comment...in order to see a different view
Hence i got urs and some others attention with the rather extreme statement. And with ur view on this thread, it presents to other viewers what kinda person you are from the replies u have against me or against others.

All along...right from the beginning of the post...i have only mentioned I'd like to see what other peoples view are...but at no point did i say u're an idiot applying for the program plus there is no way in hell i could change anyone's dream with a couple of statements because back a few years ago, I too did something like a heated youngester would do...but realise it isn't all about dreams and shinny planes...

And the other thing is, people didn't post against u for no reason...they posted it because they disagree with ur view and thinking. Therefore, the reason why most insiders/experience folks spoken against u is that...they see the cadetship in a complete different angle than urs or others who has waited a billion years for this golden opportunity, so instead of ur one world one dream concept and think that the cadetship is gold to everyone in the industry...we have people like <yokebearer> who have mentioned...opening the door to a more global cadetship is not doing good to the industry. Hence, making it not very well accepted by some group of people.

However, Forum is just Forum, we are here to discuss or debate (in some case), but it is certainly not going to change people's dream (or ur dream in that matter)....but it could change people's view (including mine) on things...by reading or learning what others have to say (e.g. like what <Cronus> and <404Titan> has to say about living cost in HK without Expat benefits if u have a family overseas or a big debt behind ur back). Because in this aviation world...we cant just think flying is some sort of long lasting dream and that everyone should do this for as cheap as a Bus driver simply because it is a dream come true.

Goodluck with ur application.

Last edited by EPASZ; 26th Oct 2009 at 18:06.