PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - For International Cadets.
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2009, 04:24
Cronus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Help

Clinty83, and others

I'm not going to be posting my CV on here but if you bothered to check my previous posts on PPRuNe, you'd see that I've helped many people in the past by posting advice on Forums and sending all my study notes from several CX interviews, to a Hotmail account, for anybody to email to themselves and use.

My notes had come from internet searches, debriefs form peoples interviews etc. So I felt they were a shared document anyway.

I'm not sure of the Hotmail Account status now but suffice to say when I started my course many people I met joining susbequently had used my notes successfully for the interviews.

My last piece of advice on here for the Wannabes is people like 404 Titan know what they're talking about. I've followed his advice in the past. Gather all the information you can about Hong Kong, Cathay Pacific, the CEP program and aviation generally, to prepare yourself as best you can for the interview. Then look at what's offered, ask questions and if successful, make an informed decision.

Cronus out.