PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 21st Oct 2009, 18:04
deeceethree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
flying chick,
You can hope all you like. I am also sure you don't have a clue about what we are fighting for. Also, the world doesn't owe me anything. The world is not as bad has you are you making out to be.
So why are demanding that everyone else in BA rolls over so that BASSA can continue pretty much as normal? People take that as a sign that you lot think the rest of the company, the proverbial world, must somehow support your living. And I'll think you will find that it is me and pretty much everyone else who believes the economics out there in the big wide world, beyond your fairy tale existence, are very sad.
P.S I love BA and I love the crew I work with.
Fibber! You love the outrageous pay and conditions that BASSA has perpetuated for you, and you can't quite grasp the reality that is about to give you a smack round the chops. If "The world is not as bad has you are you making out to be" then best you be off quick and find another job, because the one you have now isn't going to be there if the BASSA lot get their way.

But then you don't have the mettle to really follow through on your strike, do you? Nor to pack up and go work elsewhere.