PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 21st Oct 2009, 17:04
nuigini

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
P.S I love BA and I love the crew I work with. I don't think you are all pathetic I just stated that it was pathetic that Nugini should be so qualified in saying that hardly anyone will strike. No one wants to but we shall see.
I'm not qualified to say that. Fair enough. Are you any more qualified to say that all of you will strike?

In case you haven't realised, BASSA has placed you, and the rest of us, in this situation because of their childish behaviour. As you say, wake up and smell the coffee and realise what's happening because of BASSA! I remember one certain crew saying that if BASSA asks them to jump, they will ask how high. Very clever indeed.

The longer it goes, the fall will be harder for us. We still need to meet our savings and every day is becoming expensier.

I'm on WW and there are definitely mixed feelings about a prospective strike. Believe it or not but some can't actually be bothered at all and it won't actually have a great impact on us. What exactly are you going to be striking over? Some crew reduction? Loss in pay (Oh, by the way, which was thrown at the table by this particular union without BA asking for it)? We should be glad BA is backing down on the pay cut. Again, happily offered by BASSA.