PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - For International Cadets.
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2009, 03:44
mizzy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
as far as i concern the only party that affected the most by the new CPP entry requirements are the HK local. i can hardly think of any strong reason to support those who keep yelling how cx rip off the international applicants. if you think it's a rip off, well, DO NOT apply and apply through the traditional way - DE, this "rip off" will never be your problem. There is no doubt that this international CPP **** do have an affect to the DE in terms of the total vacancy, but it should be minor.

FOr those current "expats" who complain about not able to survive with the local pay, well, no one pointing a gun to your head to send the application. I expect all applications are all mature adult and know the consequence.

in addition, i dont believe in loyalty, what's keeping anyone to stay in a job, say CX in this case & be honest, is their pay, benefits, seniority etc., and the consequence or the possibility to move to other airlines.

the POS of the CPP is a fast track to major and for those who can't afford the initial training of their own.

they prepared a FULL meal (all ratings ) for sell, of course you have to pay. OR you can cook your own FULL meal for sell and let them purchase it form you!