PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oxford Students
Thread: Oxford Students
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2009, 01:09
Benn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To all concerned. Fisrt of all this post just goes to show what is wrong with the industry. The reason i am posting is because i want to offer some advice. You can choose to take it or leave it but i hope it helps at least someone.

You are all in the same industry. Work Together. Most of you will get that dream job. If you work hard and try your best you will get the job. Look after your mates because you will all end up in the same job in 10-15 years time. We will not tolerate this type of bickering and resentment to others because they have not done what you have done behaviour in the flight deck. If you come to work with this mentality of im a GA driver or an instructor or a Meat bomber so im better than you attitiude then you are in for a rude shock when you get here.

Look ive done all types of jobs in this game, the biggest thing you young guys and girls can learn from this post is to work hard, respect your fellow colleagues and keep your mouth shut until in a position to open it. Everyone should work together here because guess what thats what we do in the airlines!!!

It does not matter where you have come from prior to joining an airline. All types of experience in this industry are great. We dont judge an instructor different to a charter pilot or a RAAF FJ pilot. We take all types, and remember we are looking for a PILOT at the end of the day that is bright, good willed, knowledgeable and easy to get along with.

Good luck to all of you aspiring for the top job. You will get there in due time so for the moment sit back relax and enjoy all the wonders that this industry has to offer in all forms of flying.

Rather than posting here, conserve your energy and enjoy your youth not worrying about trying to hurt one another. We are in this together!

Cheers