PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How to obtain verification letter from CBSE
Old 15th Oct 2009, 14:36
massblink

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cbsc verification

guys iv just been thru this retarded process.and this is my advise

Those people who have given their 10th n 10+2 (northern region) before the year 2004 all their records r kept in AJMER (rajisthan).the only way to get your documents verified is to write to them.No point going to any other regional office including Delhi office. there are 2 ways of getting this done.

1.Write to them .for this you will have to ..a)make a covering letter stating the reson for your verification...b)Copy of the page in the DGCA website which states that a verification is required...c)Color xerox of your 10th n 10+2 mark sheets....d) a draft of 100rs made on the name of "The Regional Director Cbsc ", payable at ajmer.........Do this well in advance before submitting your documents to the dgca..as it will take at least 10 to 20 days for your verification to come.n remember the ajmer office will not set the verification to your address but directly to the DGCA office.

2.For people who don't have time on their side(as was my case)...i suggest u take the above mentioned documents n go to ajmer CBSC office personally...make a duplicate of your covering letter n get it stamped by the official in the office....and while submitting your documents to the DGCA include this stamped copy (this way you have proof that the verification of your docs r under process)...this stamped document is a good enough alternative to the verification itself