PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Are we facing a safety issue?
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2009, 17:54
mercurydancer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ryanair does post fares for one penny, but after all the additions its not far from the other airlines, its just their gimmick. I have few safety concerns about Ryanair because if I did I wouldnt fly with them. The crew on every flight Ive flown with Ryanair have been polite and reasonable, its the set-up that makes passengers feel like cattle, which is bearable for a short while but not my preference. As an airline its ways arent the worst lo-co UK outfit, BMI Baby takes that position, and for my money, the best - Easyjet.

BA is not likely to get a fare from me for two reasons- they provide the same level of service as Ryanair for a lot more money and secondly, Heathrow. I loathe travelling from there and will avoid it at all costs.

US crew are indeed getting a bad deal but a low cost operation need not be either unsafe nor pay stupidly low salaries. Michael Moore has a knack for pressing the right buttons when needed. I'm glad hes doing what hes doing despite his political associations. If anything we need more Moores.