PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 12th Oct 2009, 14:53
Andyismyname

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some people seem to come on here with the aim of winding people up, sort of lighting the blue touch paper, and then retiring.......and then returning. Could the moderators please bear with me.

Litebulbs, you have raised a number of points on this Cabin Crew thread. I find that a little strange. I assume, from your posts made in the "Would you go back to BA?" thread that you yourself started on 24 April 2008, that you are a former BA Ground Engineer. Other posts that you have made for example on the "Returning an a/c to CAT 3 capability" and "Interesting note about the AA Airbus crash in NYC" threads certainly point to you having a technical background.

Sadly, suspicion about quality of your work could be derived from your posting dated 11 September 2002 on the "How do you like to solve problems" thread:
Hit it, kick it, pen it then fcuk it!!
On your posting on 10 Jan 2007 on the "BA IR Issues" thread, I found part of it very interesting, particularly your comment
I am an ex BA employee. I flew to MAN today for pay negotiations with my current Charter airline. I sat on the bus from X car park LGW mulling over the forthcoming meeting, when three BA crew got on. Now being a union activist, (Amicus),.....
Later on that thread you state
Been out on strike a couple of times in my career. Its not very nice, but sometimes you have to draw that sandy line. I was on leave when we went out, so after the event, I withdrew my leave and gave BA the money back. It was pointed out to be by someone who didn't want to be out (but still was!) that I was still living at home, so it was only beer money I was giving back. Yep, it was, so It wasn't that much of a gesture, but I can't help that. It was the days of the AEEU and I am not cabin crew.

I have said many times before, don't fear the management, fear the person who you are sitting next to in the crew room, bus, plane, hotel bar etc, coz I bet most of you won't be standing next to each other outside the gates!!!
So, Litebulbs, I supect you are an Avionics Engineer, who doesnt like BA, and doesnt like Cabin Crew.

So Litebulbs,.......are you an Amicus Rep?......are you Cabin Crew.....do you even work for BA, or do you just visit this thread to have a go at employees of your former company?

Last edited by Andyismyname; 12th Oct 2009 at 15:25.