PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Job Security - Which airlines?
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2009, 11:06
funkyt111

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Luke SkyToddler and Wee Weasley Welshman.....

Whilst your advice is appreciated, is it impossible for you to reply without the repetitive negativity? WWW, I see that your very knowledgeable in your profession. However, I'm sure a lot of wannabes would appreciate your comments a lot more without the arrogance in your posts...This isn't an insult. Its just something I've noticed constantly throughout a lot of your posts..

People have said many times on this topic that it is unlikely that I will get be pass the selection for the RAF. Ive taken that on board. You don't have to keep re-enforcing what they have said. Also, I've said many MANY times that applying through the military is not a way of gaining a commerical airline career. Its one OR the other. I'm just a little undecided which route to take.

Luke SkyToddler....

A lot of the comments you have made my mother has also made. Why should the RAF choose me over somebody that has shown an interest there whole lives etc. Well your right. However, do you mean to tell me that people who have shown an interest in the RAF in early adulthood have never been selected??
Also i was in the cadets for a period of time when I was younger and my father was in the RAF. Not a pilot but as an aircraft engineer. Unfortunately he passed away when I was 11. Maybe my interest would started at a younger age if he were still alive.

Save yourself the heartache and go buy tickets in the euro millions lottery mate, it's a more viable plan than your current one.
You're making them wince; then sneer.
Is there really any need for the sarcastic, patronising comments? Or is it something you guys cannot help? You ruin your posts my doing so...