PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Saudi B747 in Manila
View Single Post
Old 12th Jun 2002, 04:03
mutt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ijp,

A Kakistan Ill76 descends through its assigned level and crashes into a Saudi B747, how can you claim that this is due to Saudi incompetence?

I guess that I have you at a disadvantage, while you can talk of the Saudia of yesterday, I'm talking about the present airline. I guess that you might find that Sam is as well.

A lot has changed since the L1011 days, both in the airline and the country. You probably wouldn’t recognize either. Did you ever think that you would see the day when a FO called Al-Saud was found guilty of PILOT ERROR and sent back for further training? Did you ever think that you would see the day when they had no Expat pilots? (That’s coming soon..)

The newspaper article which I started this topic with is pure BS, I knew this before I posted it because I read the Captains report written by an EXPATRIATE.

Blue Eagle, a lot happens in EVERY airline that the rest of the world doesn’t hear about......... so I fail to see your point!

Saudia doesn’t have all the answers, but their present day record doesn’t deserve this Some people should not fly, look at their record, and the list of excuses continues, but never pilot error.

Cheers

Mutt.