PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Bidding Rules in Emirates
View Single Post
Old 9th Oct 2009, 15:17
mensaboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You ever get the feeling the rest of the management clowns at EK, also realize ED is the absolute bottom of the barrel with respect to ability and intelligence?

Hence HE must sign off on most of the degradations to our T&C's. I actually feel for ED sometimes because he is a baby minnow in a sea of piranha.

His latest dictate is actually one of his most benign although I'm sure it took him and his secretary about 8 hours and a thesaurus to come up with that one. Reminds me of Jackie Jr from the Sopranos. A man who loved to hear himself talk, yet was so stupid he used improper words (usually 'sounding' like the proper words) in an attempt to convey a message.

I despise TCAS because he has sold his soul for profit, yet he is somewhat intelligent. AAR is a vindictive and misguided man, the product of his upbringing. But ED, is a piece of work because he has no excuse for being so dim-witted.

Remember his assertion that Capt America was a wealth of knowledge for him to learn about being a Captain? That should say it all !

After my first chat with ED, shortly after his arrival, I walked away thinking he was quite the odd-ball, yet for some inexplicable reason, all of my American buddies thought he was wonderful !

Needless to say my first interaction with AAR, left me in shock, and that was probably the moment I realized this airlined was doomed.

EK will falter, just as Dubai has faltered. There is not much hope that either will prosper in the future. Take heed you naive and dare I say foolish, wannabe EK pilots (not meant to offend anyone)..... but the good times are over at EK and also in Dubai.