PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RYR assessment Oct 7th
View Single Post
Old 8th Oct 2009, 11:28
Dihaz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil

Mc Bruce I hear what you say and again in quite neutral about RYR im just thinking logically and with a cool head.
The fact of the matter is if they had continued recruitment interviews over the last couple of months (i.e. during the worst of the downturn) they would have most definately raised some eyebrows as to the intentions of their recruitment dept. Dont forget that they were one of the last to halt recruitment and they are one of the first to open it up again. If your still sceptical about what my theory then how about this. How could the company justify to the industry a supposed recruitment drive when at the same time theyre always in the news for shutting down bases or grounding aircraft. It just does not make sense, so therefore you halt the 'drop in the ocean' of income from recruitment and you do what you want on other fronts to aleviate any suspicions.

I too have many friends in RYR and they are pritty content with the company and i hope so for their sake.
Mc Bruce your absolutely correct. It is a 'drop in the ocean', I dont find the £260 thats the problem. The biggest problem is the way the wannabees will feel when told they 'failed' the interview when there was never much chance of many people getting through anyway.

All im saying is that there should be some reponsible recruitment going on otherwise aviation will also turn into something of a banking crisis as we have just seen. . . . .

Dont forget aswell that there are now so many people with 738 ratings on the market that the value of such a rating will decrease aswell. So whats more benefical? a 738 rating or a 320 rating. But then thats another issue so I wont go on further for the purposes of this thread.

To the guy who initially made this thread (sorry I forgot your name) on the 7th. Give it your best be as prepared as you can, go in positive and best of luck. Should you not get selected, contemplate where you went wrong and try to correct that aspect of yourself BUT whatever you do remain positive about the future and dont bring yourself down too much. Otherwise best of luck!