PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 7th Oct 2009, 20:30
Eddy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mr Bunker
Eddy,

If your username and location is correct I'm pretty sure I know you and that you're a thoughtful and erudite individual.
Well thank you, sir! I'm sure I'm the right guy given that the name and location are accurate.

Originally Posted by Sporran
Eddy,

You are obviously loyal to BASSA, but..... appear to be sensible and reasonable.
Thansk Sporran. I'm extremely dedicated to Bassa but at the same time I'm a realist and recognise when and where change needs to be made. I love my job. I love British Airways and will do all I can to protect both of these things without putting at risk the terms and conditions I enjoy that make doing the job possible.

I've fallen out with a lot of people in the past because I haven't been prepared to immediately jump on the Bassa bandwagon but while, in the end, Bassa will basically get my support 100% of the time, I want to know exactly what I'm dealing with before I get down off any fences.

I'm a big fan of civilised debate and am impressed at how this thread seems to have maintained that theme given the almighty ruckus some threads on this forum descend into from time to time - particularly ones relating to BA cabin crew.