PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RYR assessment Oct 7th
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2009, 19:44
TheBeak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When you consider that only 1 in 10 get offers following the assessment
Out of pure interest, from where did you get that statistic?

RSS

Please dont feed the troll
Do you mean please don't speak the embarassing truth? I have said before, I am not a troll. To be fair though, I don't know what one is soooooo.

I really am fascinated by the Ryanair assessment though. Every selection, interview rocess I have doen has been a number of 'stages' involved essays and interviews first and then involved a sim ride. Yet Ryanair have a seemingly 'box ticking' interview which is largely irrelevant to the panel (backed up by numerous independant posts) and a sim ride in a jet which they put all the weight of their decision in to.

PS FR is the best job in the business so keep applying, and whatever else you do, don't ever mention being in some holding pool.
Two points on this one:

1. Why were you applying to Thomson if FR is so brilliant?

And this one I really need you to justify to me:

2. Why would you not mention that you are in a holdpool? Firstly it shows that you have been previously assessed and selected thus implying if you meet Ryanairs mythical standards that it hasn't been a fluke on either attempt. It is also only fair and right, especially given the current scheme of things. I just don't see what the problem is. Madness. Please back up why you said this.

My questions and points are relevant to anyone with any self respect thinking of spending £260 on a 'selection' with Lyin'air.