PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PVR notice
Thread: PVR notice
View Single Post
Old 11th Jun 2002, 00:12
Always_broken_in_wilts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jay......your point is what?

If a guy has done his "fair share" why should he be penalised because his lords and master are incapable of dragging enough "bods"off the street to fill his post.

I have said it before on here and apologise for the repeat but after 28 years I would rather my son becambe a "gay bin man" than entered this poorly run outfit I now reside in.

Like AA due to the under manning in my trade, ALM, I would almost certainly be asked to stay as long as possible.

However I would cosnsider a catastophic maritial break up that leaves me in such straights of despair that I am no longer considered "airworthy" as a pretty good "get out of jail free" card, now all I have to do is get to get the wife to learn her lines ............................................................ ...............................................and find a job that will pay me enough to put my plan into action.

AA There is enough good advice here for you to get your way....use the system to your best advantge and I hope it all works out for you in the end.

"go sick...go sick...go sick...go sick...go sick...rah rah rah!!!"

all spelling mistake are "df" alcohol induced

Last edited by Always_broken_in_wilts; 11th Jun 2002 at 00:18.