PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maun 2008-2009 season
View Single Post
Old 2nd Oct 2009, 14:15
yatin.dua

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
great thread.

i went through each and every sentence in this thread.got to know almost everything it feels like i m in maun already ha!
.just few queries!

the tent thing...REALLY! theres no other way instead of carrying one to maun and paying for extra luggage.any other cheap accomodation as in dormatries or any thing as such.it just that i have never done camping ,and it will be a problem to carry it for such a long journey.
& want to know the other options precisely to go to audi camp or any other accomodation if i find it from johannesburg instead of air botswana.i think local transport is the best way to explore and i dont want to spend any extra buck when i have the option to save some.

and what is the total expenditure gonna be on a per day basis before getting a job and after.(i am very optimistic)
approximately.just a rough idea.

i forgot to mention i am planning to go there in december if everythings work out fine.
i am a fresh graduate with abt 280 hrs and i have a c206 rating as well,not much hours just 1.5, i know thats not enough but watever better then having none.

yatin.