PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - CC Industrial Relations & Negotiations
Old 1st Oct 2009, 07:51
CFC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Deeceethree answered my simple Q. of does he work for BA and has it been "ages" as he previously mentioned by:

Once more, for you and anyone else struggling to grasp reality - it is irrelevant!

Concentrate, and get back to the basics of the thread. You are obviously lacking any strategy for 'defending' BASSA's corner, if all you harp on about is whether someone has been in the company 10 minutes or 10 years?
The relevance of my simple Q. was because Deeceethree has made previous statements -

BA cabin crew are the most overmanned and, for many of the LHR senior grades, the most overpaid in Europe, if not the world! BASSA have consistently interfered in the day to day operation of the airline for decades. Consequently it is the cabin crew as a group, together with BASSA, that now have to take the pain. Owing to the utter ineptitude of BASSA, that is going to be unpleasant for the cushy lifestyle that has been enjoyed, but undeserved, by many.
So one can see the relevance of my simple Q. trying to determine whether he/she works for BA and how long for in order to make these statements ... or does he quote from hearsay all the time.

Yet another 'expert' making wild accusations on this site/thread just brings it all down to playground behaviour.

Deeceethree grow up.