PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Maun 2008-2009 season
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2009, 22:52
EI-CON

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello everyone,

so after reading most of this wonderful thread its time for me to write something on it! having finished up with a CPL MEIR in July 09 I've been sending out a lot of cv's and all ive got is the usual no jobs responses. I've been interested in flying in Africa for a long time now and the more responses I get from airlines saying no jobs the more I want to go there and just fly! Plus as im 19 now I can afford to spend a few years in Africa before going looking for that airline job and maybe by then things will have picked up over here.

Im thinking of heading over in the next few months and wondering if anyone else is thinking of going too. Also wondering if anyone has any info on whats happening over there at the minute?(hopefully positive!)

So reply or pm me if your going over and want to possibly meet over there or something I think two heads are better than one in this situation!

My flying info is as follows if you want to know this(some people seem to like to!)

260 total hours, 210 SEP, 50 MEP, frozen ATPL, SEP rating, MEP rating, MEIR rating and about 60hrs grass field experience suppose that might be a help in Africa!

Thanks
EI-CON